The M12 FUEL™ 16 Gauge Nibbler is a compact light weight tool that provides the same cutting capacity as its 18V competitors on a 12V system. Delivering fast clean cuts in 16 gauge mild steel, the nibbler is rated for 18 gauge stainless steel and 12 gauge aluminum. Our M12 FUEL™ 16 Gauge Nibbler has the power to perform in heavy applications such as cutting up to 22 gauge spiral duct seams. The nibbler tool provides a variable speed dial, tool free die holder orientation change, and LED work light offers maximum control and productivity. The unique chip collection bag, kitted with the tool, reduces jobsite cleanup. The compact and light weight form factor enables greater access and mobility on the jobsite.
- Ability to perform clean cuts through aluminium, mild steel and stainless steel
- Max cut diameter of 81mm
- Variable speed trigger for precise, clean cuts
- Able to complete tough applications with ease
- 1,400 - 2,200 strokes per minute
- Ability to cut up to 35.5mm/second
- Only 1.6kg in weight when paired with a M12™ REDLITHIUM™-ION 4.0Ah Battery for minimum fatigue
- Low profile design allows for easy access in tight spaces
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.