Powerful but compact: New cordless mitre saw with 1,600W comparable corded power at most compact size
- Corded performance: Fully equal to a corded 1,600W mitre saw due to new BITURBO Brushless technology
- Mobility at its best: Light weight and great ergonomics as the saw is operated by one 18V battery only
- Unmatched application range: Sets a new standard with a cutting depth of 70mm
The GCM 18V-216 Professional mitre saw delivers cordless flexibility with corded power. This impressive 18 V BITURBO Brushless tool offers an exceptionally strong performance equal to corded 1.600 W mitre saws while providing completely cordless manoeuvrability and outstanding compactness.
Powered by just one strong ProCORE18V battery, the mitre saw is extremely lightweight â€“ combined with an exceptionally ergonomic design, it offers mobility at its best.
With a cutting depth of 70 mm, this tool sets an unparalleled market standard, making it the ideal option for the widest range of applications.
- Cutting capacity, 0 °: 70 x 270 mm
- Cutting capacity, 45 ° mitre: 70 x 190 mm
- Cutting capacity, 45 ° incline: 45 x 270 mm
- Mitre setting: 47 ° L / 47 ° R
- Bevel setting: 45 ° L / 0 ° R
- Tool dimensions (width x length x height): 520 x770 x630 mm
- No-load speed: 4,600 rpm
- Saw blade diameter: 216 mm
- Weight: 14.7 kg
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Packaging dimensions (width x length x height): 493 x 796 x 430 mm
- Sound pressure level: 95 dB(A)
- Sound power level: 104 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K:3 dB
- 1 x circular saw blade, Standard for Wood, 216 x 30 x 1.7 mm, 242 608 644 646
- Dustbag (spare part number 1 609 B05 010)
- SDS saw blade lock (spare part number 1 609 B05 323)
- Insert plate (spare part number 1 609 B03 717)
- Cardboard box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.