- Drop-forged precision ground, alloy tool steel jaws with center-cut blades
- Cut materials up to Brinell 455 or Rockwell C48 of hardness
- Lockplate keeps jaws from loosening
- Toggle joints turn 50 lbs hand pressure to 4000 lbs of cutting pressure
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
- Steel handles with rubber grips
- Joint multiplies the handle pressure into 80x the cutting power
- Proudly made in the USA
- NEVER Use Any H.K. Porter cutters on electrified circuits, wire, or cable!
- Cuts soft and medium materials up to 7/16 in thick or hard materials up to 5/16 in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.