The WERCS AnkaScrew™ Screw-In Anchor is a totally removable, medium duty, rotation seTTIng, thread forming anchor, ideal for either temporary or permanent anchoring into substrates such as concrete, brick, hollow brick or block. The WERCS AnkaScrew™ is particularly well suited to close-to-edge or close-to-anchor fixing as it does not expand and burst the surrounding substrate.
- High thread engagement increases clamp force and holding capacity over a wide range of loading.
- The WERCS AnkaScrew™ is ideal for close-to-edge and close-to-anchor installation as its self-tapping, rotation seTTIng method of installation is subject to low expansion pressure, therefore does not burst the substrate.
- For concrete, brick & block (solid & hollow).
- The WERCS AnkaScrew™ thread design provides clearance for rapid removal of material and reduces jamming.
- The WERCS AnkaScrew™ is 100% removable.
- The WERCS AnkaScrew™ is both fast and easy to install as it simply screws into a pre-drilled hole.
- The WERCS AnkaScrew™ is even faster and easier to remove. It simply screws out leaving an empty hole with no protruding metal parts to grind off.
- Available in galvanised for exterior applications.
- Suitable for installation with impact wrenches.
- Material: High Carbon Steel
- Corrosion Protection: Zinc Plated
- Head Styles: Flanged Hex
- Fixing Method: Through Fixture
- SeTTIng Method: Rotation
- Anchoring Method: Thread Forming
- Drilled Hole Diameters: 10mm
- Anchor Lengths: 100mm
- Maximum Fixture Thickness: 50mm
- Indicative Working Loads in 32MPa Concrete: Max Tensile 4.1kN -14.4kN | Max Shear 4.5kN - 16.7kN
- Substrates: Concrete, Solid Brick, Solid Block, Hollow Block, Hollow Slab, Hollow Brick
10mm x 100mm Zinc Plated Ankascrew Wercs Screw-In Anchors AS10100W50 by Ramset
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.