Bosch's SDS max demolition hammer for comfortable handling in extensive applications:-
- Vibration Control and lightweight design for effortless and continuous work in time-intensive applications
- Durable due to robust metal components and optimised lubrication system
- Powerful motor enables the delivery of 8.3 J of impact energy for high material removal rates
The GSH 5 CE Professional is uniquely designed within the SDS max corded demolition hammer category for comfortable handling and reduced user fatigue in extensive applications. Its Vibration Control and lightweight design enable effortless and continuous work in time-intensive tasks. The demolition hammer is also built for durability, featuring robust metal components and an optimised lubrication system. Furthermore, its powerful motor enables the delivery of 8.3 J of impact energy for high material removal rates.
This tool is mainly intended for horizontal chiselling in concrete and stone. It is compatible with dust attachment GDE max Professional.
The GSH 5 CE Professional's additional features include an Automatic Lock-on button, Constant Speed, Speed Selection, and Vario-Lock.
- Rated input power: 1,150 W
- Impact energy: 2 - 8.3 J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 1,300 â€“ 2,900 bpm
- Weight: 6.2 kg
- Tool holder: SDS max
- Packaging dimensions (width x length x height): 410 x 510 x 140 mm
- Carrying case
- Auxiliary handle (2 602 025 142)
- Grease tube (spare part number 1 615 430 010)
- Machine cloth (spare part number 1 619 200 413)
- Pointed chisel 400 mm (2 608 690 103)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.