- High thread engagement increases clamp force and holding capacity over a wide range of loading.
- The WERCS AnkaScrew™ is ideal for close-to-edge and close-to-anchor installation as its self-tapping, rotation seTTIng method of installation is subject to low expansion pressure, therefore does not burst the substrate.
- For concrete, brick & block (solid & hollow).
- The WERCS AnkaScrew™ thread design provides clearance for rapid removal of material and reduces jamming.
- The WERCS AnkaScrew™ is 100% removable.
- The WERCS AnkaScrew™ is both fast and easy to install as it simply screws into a pre-drilled hole.
- The WERCS AnkaScrew™ is even faster and easier to remove. It simply screws out leaving an empty hole with no protruding metal parts to grind off.
- Available in galvanised for exterior applications.
- Suitable for installation with impact wrenches.Specifications:
- Material: High Carbon Steel
- Corrosion Protection: Zinc Plated
- Head Styles: Flanged Hex
- Fixing Method: Through Fixture
- SeTTIng Method: Rotation
- Anchoring Method: Thread Forming
- Drilled Hole Diameters: 12mm
- Anchor Lengths: 100mm
- Maximum Fixture Thickness: 40mm
- Indicative Working Loads in 32MPa Concrete: Max Tensile 4.1kN -14.4kN | Max Shear 4.5kN - 16.7kN
- Substrates: Concrete, Solid Brick, Solid Block, Hollow Block, Hollow Slab, Hollow Brick
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.