1370mm Sash Clamp EC-ESC54 by EclipseFeatures:-
A range of Sash clamps for a wide range of wood working applications including gluing of large pieces of wood and furniture Replacement tail slide, peg and chain available. Sash clamps have an average clamping force of 500kg (1100lbs). The ductile head and slide are guaranteed unbreakable, whilst the steel bar offers maximum tensile and yield strength. The slightly tapered jaws enable perfectly parallel clamping and the fast action rolled thread applies pressure quickly and smoothly to the workpiece.
- Manufactured from a strong steel bar fitted with a ductile iron head and slide
- Steel bar offers maximum tensile and yield strength and can achieve an average clamping force of up to 500kg
- The ductile head and slide are guaranteed unbreakable
- Tommy bar will bend before the clamp becomes over stressed
- Twin start rolled acme thread applies pressure quickly and smoothly to the workpiece
- Flat bottomed head and slide so that the clamp can stand without support
- The slightly tapered jaws enable perfectly parallel clamping
- Slide secured by a solid steel pin passing through one of the location holes spaced along the steel bar
- Ideal for clamping large and heavy pieces of furniture and wood when gluing
1370mm Sash Clamp EC-ESC54 by Eclipse
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.