Highest precision for clean cuts
- High-quality machine components, precision saw blade, and matching guide rail system ensure extremely precise results
- Efficient dust extraction system and noise-reduced blade make work comfortable, especially indoors
- Adjustable speed setting enables cuts in multitude of materials
The GKT 55 GCE Professional corded plunge saw delivers highly precise, clean cuts in a variety of materials. Its high-quality machine components, precision saw blade, and matching guide rail system ensure extremely precise results. The saw's efficient dust extraction system and noise-reduced blade make work comfortable, especially indoors. Furthermore, its adjustable speed setting enables cuts in a multitude of materials.
This tool is intended for format cutting and plunge cutting in wood, wood composites, board, and panel materials as well as aluminium and acrylic glass. It is compatible with the Bosch Click & Clean dust extraction system as well as with the Bosch, Festool, Mafell, and Makita guide rail systems.
The GKT 55 GCE Professional also includes features such as constant speed, integrated dust outlet, speed selection, spindle lock, overload protection, and soft start.
- Rated input power: 1,400 W
- No-load speed: 3,600 â€“ 6,250 rpm
- Weight: 4.7 kg
- Saw blade bore diameter: 20 mm
- Saw blade diameter: 165 mm
- Tool dimensions (length): 310 mm
- Tool dimensions (height): 240 mm
- Packaging dimensions (width x length x height): 300 x 355 x 210 mm
- Cutting depth without guide rail (90 °): 57 mm
- Cutting depth without guide rail (45 °): 42 mm
- Sound pressure level: 92 dB(A)
- Sound power level: 103 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K: 3 dB
- Vibration emission value ah: 2.5 m/s ²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s ²
- Allen key
- Carton box
- Saw blade
- Saw dust ejector
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.