14mm x 340mm SDS Max Bit 4932352752 by Milwaukee Features:-
- Especially developed robust head geometry with optimum 4 x 90 ° symmetry of carbide tip: Reduces jamming up on hitting reinforcing steel.
- Centring point with 130 ° point angle: Easy spot drilling with pinpoint accuracy and ensures optimum guidance during drilling.
- Robust secondary cutter with dynamic
- Curved cutting edge: Supports the primary cutter for faster drilling.
- Shorter spiral windings: This allows for faster transport of drilling dust from the head to the flute = Less wear and heat build-up at the tip.
- Unique carbide tip: With more carbide on all diameters and extra carbide on Ã¸ > 32mm.
- Wear mark on both sides of primary cutter: Guarantees diameter accuracy (i.e. for anchor fittings) and acts as a life time indicator in warranty cases.
- Deep flute shoulders: High volume dust removal for optimum drilling
- Less wear and heat build-up.
- Low vibration drilling performance: Comfortable drilling ensures less stress for man and machine.
- Special surface treatment: Shot blasting provides a smooth surface and densifies the surface structure and makes the bit more wear resistant.
- PGM Conformity: Guarantees precise holes for anchor fitting over the entire life time of the drill bit.
14mm x 340mm SDS Max Bit 4932352752 by Milwaukee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.