Metabo 18V 65-130Nm Hammer Drill SB 18 LTX BL I602360850
- Brushless hammer drill with maximum power for demanding applications
- Hammer drill function for drilling in masonry
- Selectable "impuls" mode for removal of stubborn screws and for spot-drilling on smooth surfaces
- Precision Stop: electronic torque control with increased precision for precise, delicate working
- Electronic safety shutdown: no kickback if the drill bit stops unexpectedly - for high user safety
- Integrated LED work light with night light function for optimal brightness in the work area
- With handy belt hook and bit case which can be fixed either on the right or left side
|Maximum torque - soft||65 Nm|
|Pulse torque||65 Nm|
|Maximum torque, hard||130 Nm|
|Adjustable torque||1 - 20 Nm|
|Max. thread diameter||M 12|
|Drill - masonry||16 mm|
|Drill - Steel||13 mm|
|Drill - Soft wood||68 mm|
|No-load speed||0 - 550 / 0 - 2000 rpm|
|Maximum impact rate||38000 bpm|
|Chuck capacity||1.5 - 13 mm|
Metabo 18V Brushless Impact Driver SSD 18 LTX 200 BL602396890
- Compact cordless impact driver with 1/4" hexagon socket and 200 Nm
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency for any application
- Automatic Power Shift (APS) supports working with self-tapping screws: automatic torque reduction after drilling to prevent overtightening.
- Twelve speed/torque levels for a wide range of applications
- Integrated work light for illumination of the work area
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- Handy belt hook, can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Max. no-load speed||2900 rpm|
|Maximum impact rate||4000 bpm|
|Maximum torque||200 Nm / 1770 in-lbs|
|Bit retainer||Hexagon recess 1/4" (6.35 mm)|
|Sound pressure level||94 dB(A)|
|Sound power level (LwA)||105 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||3 dB(A)|
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 8.0Ah 625369000
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55 627047000
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.