The Kincrome Reversible Composite Air Drill 3/8" (10mm) (Part No. K13260) is the perfect addition to any professional automotive workshop, car enthusiast or industrial trade application!
The unit's light weight, composite housing, provides convenience, reduced fatigue and also enhanced durabilityâ€¦ ideal for industrial applications!
A key feature of the Kincrome Air Drill is the Keyless Chucks which allows for quick and easy bit changes, reducing any down time fiddling around with your old conventional keyed chucks! The Kincrome Air Drill is fully reversible and packs more than enough punch to get the job done effortlessly packing 1800RPM.
The Kincrome Air Drill will work on most home and workshop compressors, only requiring 113LPM of free air flow!
Like the rest of the Kincrome Air Tool Range, you can sleep easy knowing the Kincrome Reversible Composite Air Drill 3/8" (10mm) (Part No. K13260) is backed by our premium 2 Year Warranty!
- Keyless 3/8" chuck
- Heavy duty planetary gears
- Lightweight composite housing
- Anti vibration rubber grip
- Ergonomic composite body and soft grip for extended use
- Nitto style fitting included
- Compact design
- Drill Bit Capacity: 1-10mm
- Air Consumption: 113 LPM (4 CFM) Average
- Forward/Reverse: Yes
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Inlet Size: 1/4"
- Inlet Pressure: 90 PSI (Max)
- Min Hose Size: 3/8" ID
- Noise Level: 86dB Pressure (Load)
- Noise Level: 91dB Power (Load)
- Vibration: 0.8 (M/SECÃ‚ ²)