It can be used in hospitals, banks, supermarkets, government agencies, institutions, theaters, military units, entertainment venues, schools, kindergartens, families, hotels, restaurants, airports, docks, railway stations, and tourism. Anywhere you are required to disinfect your hands in an environment without soap or water accessible.
- Rinse Free / Wash Free
- Antibacterial (Kills 99.99% of germs)
- 75% Alcohol
1. Apply to the palm of the hand and gently rub the hand sanitiser with the fingertips.
2. Apply evenly to the palm, back and fingers.
3. Finally, rub the whole hand continuously until the hand sanitiser is clean.
ALCOHOL: 75%, WATER, GLYCERIN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- Those who are allergic to alcohol should use with caution
- For external use only, do not take orally
- Do not use on open wounds or abrasions
- If product comes in contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Keep out of the reach of children