The Bordo range of Self Feeding Wood Bits are ideal for drilling large diameter holes in soft woods for plumbing and conduit penetrations and a wide variety of other applications.
- Replaceable coarse screw points which drill quickly in dry, wet and gummy woods.
- 7/16â€³ hex shanks to suit drills with 1/2â€³ (or larger) chuck.
- Precision milled shank which eliminates wobble and runout.
- Spurs on the outside diameter cut holes cleanly and accurately.
- Dual inside cutting planes shave hole radius for clean, smooth holes without press.
35mm Self Feeding Wood Bit 2674-35 by Bordo
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.