- Frame is constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- Universal mounting cradle provides a wide fore and aft tilt range
- High quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to lift load
- Piston-ram is treated and polished to reduce wear and extend service life
Safety You Can Count On
No need to worry about weight failures; this heavy-duty jack includes two heavy-duty safety anchor chains that are specially designed to secure the load, no matter what else happens.
Tilting Head Offers The Perfect Mounting Angle
The universal mounting head provides a wide fore and aft tilt range that helps you get the load in perfect position. The 15 ° forward tilt of the head combines with an aft tilt of 7 °. But the fine-tuning doesn't stop there a lateral adjustment knob allows control of the side-to-side fine adjustment as well.
Versatility And Portability To Match Your Needs
Positioning this jack is just a one-person job. The sturdy base includes four heavy-duty steel casters that swivel a full 360 °, adding effortless maneuverability. Once your jack is in place, the smooth, manual-operated hydraulic system makes easy work of lifting and lowering.
Use It Day In And Day Out
The telescoping transmission jack is the perfect choice for use with car and light truck transmissions. The widened front stance makes this jack more stable under vehicles, and an oversized saddle increases contact area with the load for a sure hold on most loads.
- 2 Stage Lift
- Cradle Size: 362x250mm
- Forward Tilt: 15 °
- Rearward Tilt: 7 °
- Maximum Height: 1850 mm
- Minimum Height: 870mm
- Base Dimensions: 810 x 810mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.