- Coated Die cast Aluminium alloy head, Rubber grip and Nylon faces.
- The Die cast Aluminium alloy head is fitted with screw in white Nylon faces or for certain specialist applications Brown Polyurethane.
- A cavity inside the head is partially fitted with steel shot which adds to the weight, prevents rebound and delivers 'dead' blows of maximum force.
- Faces are colour coded and can easily be replaced by hand.
- Faces are designed to wear and are replaceable by hand.
- Used, due to the easily interchangeable faces, as a multi purpose striking tool and is ideal for sustained and effective blows without recoil.
- Commonly used in most assembly/fitting applications including engineering, toolmaking, shopfitting, partitioning, double glazing etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.