- Compact metal bevelling tool for 45 ° chamfers and radii of 2 to 3 mm at visible edges
- Surfaces free from oxide and burrs as ideal preparation for the application of powder or paint coatings for maximum protection from corrosion
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1 steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Slim cutter head with standard carbide indexable inserts and ball-bearing stationary seal ring for working in tubes and in curves
- Guide stop for a uniform finish and high quality of the surface when processing straight sheets
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Thumbwheel controlled Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics ideal for working on materials requiring customised speeds, and at speeds which remain almost constant under load
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor for safe working in case the tool stops unexpectedly
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Slim design for ideal handling
- Type of edges: Chamfer and radius
- Max. chamfer width 45 °: 6mm / 1/4 "
- Max. chamfer height at 45 °: 4mm / 5/32 "
- Possible radii: R2 / R3
- Grading of cutting depth setting: 0.1 mm / 0.004 " mm
- Curves smallest internal Ã˜: 13m
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.