Designed for budget minded customers looking at getting into milling their own lumber at an exceptional price. The HB350B offers hobby sawyers an easy to use, well engineered sawmill with the ability to mill logs up to 40cm in diameter and 2.4m in length.
- Works like a real sawmill, whilst being compact.
- The log stays stationary whilst the sawhead passes along its length, slicing boards at the height you choose.
- Log Clamping
- The mill comes standard with two log rest / log dog assemblies for fast dogging and positive locking. Also features back dogs for easy clamping of beams, cants and boards.
- Smooth Sawhead Action
- Smooth operation of the sawhead crank handle precisely adjusts the sawhead height – clockwise to raise the sawhead, counter-clockwise to lower the sawhead
- Operator Comfort
- Crank feed wheel for operator comfort and easy control
2.4m 1PH 3HP Sawmill HB350B by Woodfast
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.