BLACK FINISH (also called blue finish) A black finish is achieved by steam tempering, a thermal process resulting in a porous tool coating. This surface helps to keep lubricant on the tool, particularly important on the cutting edges, thus reducing friction and cold welding. The result is increased tool life. Black finish tools are generally recommended for ferrous applications where the oxide layer aids chip flow and heat dissipation.
- Spindle Speed Stainless Steel RPM:2404
- Spindle Speed Tool Steel RPM:3606
- Spindle Speed Cast Iron RPM:4808
- Spindle Speed Malleable Iron RPM:5408
- Spindle Speed Med. Carbon Steel RPM:6009
- Spindle Speed Free Cutting Steel RPM: 8614
- Spindle Speed Aluminium/Brass RPM: 12219
- Spindle Speed Wood/Plastic RPM:18229
- Feed per revolution mm: 0.05
1/16" HSS Drill Bit Long Series Carded 2500-1/16S by Bordo
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.