- 120XP head provides a 3 ° ratcheting arc to turn fasteners in narrow spaces
- Torque accuracy of +/- 3% CW in the upper 80% of wrench capability delivers high performance
- Enclosed ratchet head design resists dirt infiltration for continuous and efficient execution
- Low profile tube, teardrop head, and flush mounted on/off switch allow better access in tight confines
- Scale markings are highly visible and easy to read
- Knurled aluminum handle lets you grip comfortably, while clearly marked midpoint promotes additional accuracy
- 100% steel construction offers lasting strength and durability
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300 and exceeds ANSI specifications on load and cycle
- Injection molded case with removable lid and EVA foam insert for secure storage and convenience
- 1 year limited warranty; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days
- Overall Length 27.94cm / 11"
- Set Included Storage Injection Molded Case with Removable Lid and EVA Foam Insert
- Width 3.175cm / 1-1/4"
- ASME Specification B107.300
- Drive Type Square
- Drive Tang Size 1/4 in
- Tooth Count 120XP
- Head Thickness 0.99cm / 0.39"
- Head Width 2.54cm / 1"
- Finish Full Polish Chrome
- Min Torque (Primary Scale) 3.39Nm / 30 in/lb
- Max Torque (Primary Scale) 22.6Nm / 200 in/lb
- Alt Scale Increments 0.11Nm
- Primary Scale Increments 1 in/lb
- Head Thickness Less Tang 1/4 in
- Torque Accuracy (20-100% of Full Range) +/-3% Clockwise
- Head Length 3.81cm / 1-1/2"
- Height 3.175cm / 1-1/4"
- Material Alloy Steel
- Set No
- Storage Case
- Calibration Certificate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.