The MILWAUKEE Infrared Temp-Gun delivers the clearest screen and faster scanning. With stunning readability indoor & outdoor, this infrared temp-gun provides easier readings for professional, residential, commercial and industrial users in any environment. A simple High/Low alert setup makes scanning easier and faster. With a 7-point reinforced frame, fully bumpered nose, and shielded LCD, the MILWAUKEE Infrared Temp-Gun survives 1.8m drops for superior durability. Please note, this product is not to be used for medical purposes. Features:
- Measures surface temperatures -5â°C to 550â°C for use in a variety of applications.
- 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio measures a 30cm spot from 3.6m away.
- Premium LCD display for clear readings.
- User-configurable High/Low temperature alert.
- Fully bumpered nose, shielded LCD Survives 1.8m drops.
- Hold, Max, Min, Avg, Diff Modes.
- Clear button functions, easy setup.
- Overmolded grip for easy handling.
- Display Resolution: 0.1 ° F (0.1 ° C)
- Laser On Off: Yes
- Storage Temperature: -15â°C to 60â°C
- Temperature Range:-30â°C to 550â°C
- Trigger Lock: Yes
- Type: Temperature Meters
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Distance To Spot Ratio: 12:1
- Basic Accuracy: +/- 1.8%
- Repeatability: +/-.08%
- Emissivity: Fixed, 0.96
- Rubber Over Molding: Yes
- Drop Test: 1.8m
12:1 Infrared Temp-Gun Bare (Tool Only) 2268-40 by Milwaukee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.