Tough grinding performance with versatility for regular use in the 1,400 W category - with X-LOCK
- Constant electronics maintains consistent speed during operation even under load
- Changing accessories is fast and convenient thanks to keyless X-LOCK click system
- Optimised motor cooling makes tool capable of managing high overloads
The GWX 14-125 Professional corded angle grinder with X-LOCK offers tough grinding performance with versatility for regular use in the 1,400 W category. Its constant electronics maintains a consistent speed during operation even under load. An optimised motor cooling makes this small angle grinder capable of managing high overloads. Furthermore, it comes with a keyless X-LOCK click system that enables fast and convenient accessory changes. This tool is intended for cutting and grinding metal, tiles, and bricks. It is compatible with dust attachments GDE 125 EA-T Professional and GDE 115 / 125 FC-T Professional.
The GWX 14-125 Professional also features direct motor cooling, protection guard, restart protection, and soft start.
- Rated input power: 1,400 W
- No-load speed: 11,000 rpm
- Power output: 820 W
- Main handle: Straight
- Disc diameter: 125 mm
- Rubber backing pad, diameter: 125 mm
- Wire cup brush, diameter: 75 mm
- Switch: 2-way
- Protective guard (1 605 510 365)
- Auxiliary handle (spare part number 2 602 025 067)
- Cardboard box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.