The M12 Rivet Tool is a cordless solution that delivers fast, easy riveting while maintaining performance, durability, and size. The M12BPRT-0 can pull up to 500 3/16" stainless steel rivets or 900 1/8" steel rivets on one charge with a 3.0Ah battery, and reduces muscle effort from a hand tool. No compressors or hoses during set up and operation makes this tool a great replacement to pneumatic products. Delivers maximum durability from common jobsite conditions and use. This is the most compact cordless rivet tool on the market, measuring only 165mm in length allowing users more access in tight spaces. The M12 Rivet Tool is part of the M12 battery platform, offering 50+ solutions on one battery system. Features:
- Pull Up to 3/16" Stainless Steel Rivets.
- Part of 50+ Solutions on the M12™ Platform.
- Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel - Capacity.
- 907kgs pulling force.
- Ergonomically designed for force reduction.
- 900 1/8" Steel Rivets per charge using a M12B3 3.0Ah battery.
- Pull 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16" Rivets.
- Tool holds rivet in any orientation.
- 20mm Stroke Length.
- 40mm Nose Length.
- (1) M12™ Rivet Tool (Tool Only) [M12BPRT-0]
- (1) 4 Nose Pieces: 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", and 3/16" (2.4mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm, and 4.8mm)
- (1) Belt Hook
- (Not included) Battery and charger
12V Rivet Tool Bare (Tool Only) M12BPRT-0 By Milwaukee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.