- Excellent Operator Appeal: Very Smooth & Stable Arc, Easy Striking, Low Spatter, Self-Detaching / Easy-to-remove Slag
- User Friendly: Tolerant to Dirty / Rusty Steel & Poor Fit Up
- All-Positional: Fast-Freezing Slag for fillet & butt welding in All Positions, including Vertical Down
- Easy Slag Removal
- AWS specification A5.1 E6013
- AS/NZS 4855 â€“ B-E43 13 A ( Previous Classification AS/NZS 1553.1 E4112-0)
- Ideal General Purpose electrode for fabrication, repair, fencing, light structural & more
- Unbeatable Performance on: Mild, Galvanized, Plate, Sheet & Tubular/RHS Steel
- How many rods per pack/KG ?
- 2.6mm = approx. 50 rods per KG / 125 rods per 2.5kg pkt
- 3.2mm = approx. 33 rods per KG / 83 rods per 2.5kg pkt
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.