- With steel structure and PU (polyurethane) layer
- Anti-sliding handle
- Steel shot in head minimizes rebound and more driving power
- Force of strike is transferred to object, decreasing shock to the user, reducing wrist and arm fatigue
- Non-sparking and low noise
- Increased surface protection
- Ideal for tyre change and transmission work
- Suitable for mould production, wooden furniture, gas, chemical engineering, petroleum, gunpowder, sheet metal, aviation ships, sailing etc.
- Striking area not marked
- Adapts to temperatures from -20 °C to 90 °C
- Hardness: 83 to 86 shore A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.