355mm 14" 20TPI Walnut Handle Cross Cut Boxed Tenon Saw by Lynx Garlick & Sons
An excellent Tenon Saw provided to give it's owner the perfect tenon joints they require. The Lynx Tenon Saw has a high quality brass back, mirror finished to give the saw it's exceptional finish. The handle is made from American black walnut finised in danish oil and completed with flush fitting solid brass screws.
These saws are available in either a rip tooth formation (for cutting down the grain) and crosscut tooth (for cutting across the grain).
Blade depths are follows:
10" Blade length = 2 3/8"
12" Blade length = 3 1/8"
14" Blade length = 3 1/8"
- Walnut Handle finished with Danish Oil
- Traditional Solid Brass Screws
- Mirror Polished Brass Back
- Hand Sharpened
- Laser marked with Lynx Logo
- Can be re-sharpened using Medium File