- Malleable Iron head fitted with cylindrical faces of Copper.
- The Malleable Iron head and the Copper faces combine to provide the weight for the blow and the Copper faces prevent damage to expensive machined sub components and assemblies.
- Ideal where a heavy blow is required combined with a relatively small striking area.
- Faces are designed to wear and can be replaced.
- Used as a general-purpose soft-faced hammer in automotive and general engineering for assembly, repair and maintenance.'
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.