- Passes ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance and D3 european standard ( passes the USA boil test)
- Waterproof formula that cleans up with water
- Superior strength â€“ Strong initial tack (has the highest bond strength of the cross link PVA)
- Designed for interior and exterior applications
- Longer open assembly time
- Lower application temperature
- Unaffected by finishes
- FDA approved for indirect food contact
Type Advanced Proprietary Polymer State Liquid Colour Tan Dried film Light Brown Solids 52% Viscosity 4,200 cps Storage life 24 months in tightly closed containers below 24 °C Calculated VOC 9 g/L Weight per gallon 4.17kg Chalk temperature Approximately 7 °C Flashpoint > 93 °C Freeze/thaw stability Stable pH 2.5
- Application Temperature Above 8.33 °C.
- Open Assembly Time 8-10 minutes (21.1 °C./50%RH)
- Total Assembly Time 20-25minutes (21.1 °C./50%RH)
- Minimum Required Spread Approximately 6.18 square meters per litre
- Required Clamping Pressure Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 psi for softwoods, 125-175 psi for medium woods and 175-250 psi for hardwoods)
- Method of Application Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller spreader or brush.
- Cleanup Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.